7 reasons to visit Malaga’s Atarazanas Market
Located in the centre of Malaga Old Town is the Atarazanas food market and there is a heap of reasons why it’s definitely worth a visit when you’re next at a CLC World Costa del Sol resort.
We’ve picked the 7 most compelling reasons…
- The building is a work of art with a huge stained-glass window at one end and a Moorish gate at the other.
- That’s not the only art form, the food displays are worthy of a gallery.
- The atmosphere is wonderful, with Malagueños (Malaga locals) purchasing everything from fresh fish to pickles.
- The produce is fresh and local.
- The tapas bars, which spill onto the pavement, are a great place to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the produce.
- The Guardian readers have named Atarazanas as one of the top 10 food markets in the world.
- CLC World have partnered with Travel Curious to bring you a great excursion that really immerses you in the culture of the market.