TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. The CLC World Resorts & Hotels (“CLC World”) Membership Card (“the Card”) is only available to Members and Owners of CLC World and their associated products.
- 2. The card is currently only available for use at CLC Club La Costa World multi-resort on the Costa del Sol, Spain.
- 3. There are two styles of card available:
- Gold Card for Signature Owners
- Silver Card for other Members and Owners
- 4. The Card is not a payment (credit, debit or charge) or loyalty card. It is CLC World’s way of rewarding you as Members.
- 5. Only food and beverages purchased using the room charge option, at the locations listed in point 12, will receive a 10% discount.
- 6. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 7. The Card will only be issued to the lead Member as held on CLC World’s Membership database. All obligations and responsibilities are joint and several between the Members where more than one.
- 8. The Card is only valid for active CLC World memberships and fair use applies. CLC World reserves the right to cancel or restrict any individual Card.
- 9. The Card is valid until 31st December 2018.
- 10. CLC World will not be liable for any unauthorised use of the Card.
- 11. CLC World has the right in its discretion and with or without notice to withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions of the Card and the applicable terms and conditions will be the latest versions published from time to time on this website.
Use of the Card
- 12. The Card may be used to purchase food and beverages at the following restaurants and bars:
- Sunrise, Sunset, Safari and The Cascades at California Beach Resort
- Zacary’s and El Rancho at Marina del Sol
- In-room dining requests for Signature Owners
- Coffee and patisserie items from Sam’s Pantry, Marina del Sol
- 13. The following retail outlets and items are excluded from the 10% discount offer:
- Zacs First Avenue
- Groceries from Sam’s Pantry
- Courtesy packs and special function requests such as, but not exclusive to, wedding, anniversary and birthday requests.
- 14. The Card must be presented before or upon request of the bill.
- 15. The Card will only be issued in the first instance to the lead Member as named on the CLC World Member database. Additional cards can be requested for family members.
- 16. Additional cards will only be issued to those aged 18 years or over.
- 17. Members are responsible for all transactions made on the Card account.
Settlement of Charges
- 18. Charges can be settled during your stay but must be paid in full upon check-out.